WHAT IS HYDROCODONE 5/325MG?
People looking for Hydrocodone 5/325mg online should know that it is a combinational medication which consists of 5 mg of Hydrocodone and 325 mg of Acetaminophen. These are pain relief medications used for relieving moderate to severe pain. Hydrocodone present in this medication is an opioid analgesic that works in the patient’s brain to change how they feel and react when undergoes pain. Acetaminophen, the other active ingredient in this medication is a non-opioid which itself is a less effective pain reliever but enhances the effect of Hydrocodone helping in relieve pain. Acetaminophen could also help in reducing the patient’s fever.
WHAT IS HYDROCODONE 5/325MG USED FOR?
Hydrocodone 5/325 mg could be determined as a pain relief treatment as this medication consists of an opioid and a non-opioid pain reliever which is prescribed for relieving moderate to acute pain. The doctors prescribe this medication to patients when a simple non-opioid pain reliever is ineffective in relieving pain. This medication, when practiced functions in the brain of the patient to change how they feel and respond when brought in contact with pain.
What are Hydrocodone side effects?
The side effects that could be commonly seen in patients who use Hydrocodone 5/325mg are:
- Mood swings
- Ringing in the ears
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
People who have been abusing Hydrocodone 5/325 mg might witness some of the serious side effects of the medication, which are:
- Irregular or shallow breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Pale or blue lips or skin
- Loss of appetite
- Lower back or side pain
- Difficulty urinating
- Shallow or slow breathing
- Unusual weight loss or tiredness
- Severe abdominal pain
A very severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare and needs immediate medical assistance. Itching, swelling, difficulty breathing, rash, and severe dizziness are symptoms to allergic reactions of this medication.
What are the precautions to use Hydrocodone?
Before people buy Hydrocodone online and start practicing it, let us tell them the precautions for using this medication.
- People could feel dizzy after using this medication. Thus they should avoid driving, using heavy machines, or performing tasks that require attention.
- Hydrocodone should not be used more than prescribed as it contains Acetaminophen whose overdosage could fatally harm the liver and could even lead to death.
- People should not use this medication if they have recently used MAO inhibitors to avoid hazardous drug interactions.
- In case a patient using these medications witnesses skin redness leading to blisters and peeling, then he/she should stop using the medication and reach the doctor immediately for medical assistance.
- Patients prescribed with this medication need to inform the doctor about their medical history before using it, especially about any mental illness, brain disorder, breathing problem, intestinal problem, etc.
- Hydrocodone should not be used in amounts larger than prescribed or for a prolonged period since it could slow or stop the users breathing.
- Ladies during their pregnancy should use this medication only in case of an emergency due to its potential to harm the unborn baby.
- Patients allergic to this medication need to inform their doctor about their allergy before using the drug as inactive ingredients could be present in it, which could cause allergic reactions.
How to buy Hydrocodone online without prescription?
Several pharmacies are available on the internet that provides online pain treatment medications with or without a prescription. However, it is best to get the medication from a reputed online pharmacy with a prescription that millions of buyers trust. Since the prescription is helpful in knowing the drug a lot more than already known by the patient, including the needed dosage, and way of practicing it.
How long does Hydrocodone stay in your system?
The half-life of Hydrocodone 5/325 mg depends upon the half-life of both the drugs present in it. This medication consists of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen salts having different half-lives. The half-life of Hydrocodone is around 4 hours, which means the half dose of the drug would leave the patient’s system during this time. Hydrocodone usually takes 5 to 6 half-lives to get eliminated from the patient’s system. However, it could still be detected in a urine test for up to 3 days.
Acetaminophen has a half-life of one and a quarter to three hours and mostly gets eliminated through urine after 24 hours of use.
You can visit our online pharmacy and buy cheap Hydrocodone 5/325mg along with a prescription.